Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melatonin

Hi all,

Anyone here try both otc melatonin and the prescription one ?

If so, how big is the difference? I'm guessing night and day since the otc are pretty sh*t or am i wrong?

looking to blast some trenbaloney soon and need something to try and help with sleep ..

Cheers

Bruh I found natures way magnesium with kava legit knock me the fck out. My partners mum gave us some and I brought a bottle at Priceline

i reckon that it puts/helps me to sleep better then some of the melatonin I have

Comment

You can buy phenergyn an anti histamine OTC which will knock you out. Just use sparingly as can build tolerance

Comment

Cheers fellas ,

Taking magnesium now Batdood though I find it abit hit and miss to be honest ...

Bigboyham might give it a go bud

Anyone else ? Any major difference between OTC melatonin and prescription melatonin??

Comment

Are you taking that magnesium with the kava? That one will rock you man if you haven’t had it

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3009E480-50CB-4CEF-81F5-3B035843FD40.jpeg
Views:	151
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	188968 My mrs has tried the magnesium and a few others but reckons the prescription circadin melatonin does the job is a slow release tablet.
            Attached Files

Comment

No kava for me bro Batdood

Cheers Hulk the answer I'm looking for ! I'm gonna have to get my hands on dome then thanks bud

Comment

Yeah bud do it

Comment

In Australia we need a script for the real melatonin. In the states you can buy the same stuff off the shelf.
                  I bought a bottle of 50 x 5mg tabs from iherb online 12$. It works great.

Comment

• croc
                    croc commented
                    Editing a comment
                    MrAxis what brand was that?

• MrAxis
                    MrAxis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Natrol 5mg all I need. Works for me

Yes as MrAxis said any melatonin otc in Australia is the homeopathic crap. As old mate said order from melatonin from the US and you will get the real deal melatonin. I found melatonin to not actually send me to sleep but actually assists falling to sleep, so don't expect it to knock you out you have to work with it and it will increase your sleep quality

Comment

For me 25mg restavit works a treat when running tren.

Comment

• Daveblacktown
                      Daveblacktown commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Works a treat for about 3 nights in a row for me then nothing

• Maddogya
                      Maddogya commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I find Makes you feel ****ed if have a full restavit too

Daveblacktown thanks bud thats what I'm looking for, more so something to kinda lul me into sleep not keep me asleep, don't have much of an issue staying asleep it was always more getting to sleep for me.

Comment

• Daveblacktown
                      Daveblacktown commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wasn't very clear above. I meant to say that the melatonin helped me get a better longer sleep once I got to sleep but it didn't necessarily help me get to sleep

I normally get on growth for 6 months when tampering with tren

Comment

Originally posted by Maddogya View Post
                      I normally get on growth for 6 months when tampering with tren
                      That's the other thing I'm tossing up lol but still tren is a b*itch still finds a way to disrupt your sleep regardless of what you take to combat it

Comment

Originally posted by 91xx View Post

That's the other thing I'm tossing up lol but still tren is a b*itch still finds a way to disrupt your sleep regardless of what you take to combat it
                        Farrkk Yeh bro

Comment

Working...
                        X