Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melatonin

Hi all,

Anyone here try both otc melatonin and the prescription one ?

If so, how big is the difference? I'm guessing night and day since the otc are pretty sh*t or am i wrong?

looking to blast some trenbaloney soon and need something to try and help with sleep ..

Cheers

Bruh I found natures way magnesium with kava legit knock me the fck out. My partners mum gave us some and I brought a bottle at Priceline

i reckon that it puts/helps me to sleep better then some of the melatonin I have

Comment

You can buy phenergyn an anti histamine OTC which will knock you out. Just use sparingly as can build tolerance

Comment

Cheers fellas ,

Taking magnesium now Batdood though I find it abit hit and miss to be honest ...

Bigboyham might give it a go bud

Anyone else ? Any major difference between OTC melatonin and prescription melatonin??

Comment

Are you taking that magnesium with the kava? That one will rock you man if you haven’t had it

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3009E480-50CB-4CEF-81F5-3B035843FD40.jpeg
Views:	38
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	188968 My mrs has tried the magnesium and a few others but reckons the prescription circadin melatonin does the job is a slow release tablet.
            Attached Files

Comment

No kava for me bro Batdood

Cheers Hulk the answer I'm looking for ! I'm gonna have to get my hands on dome then thanks bud

Comment

Yeah bud do it

Comment

In Australia we need a script for the real melatonin. In the states you can buy the same stuff off the shelf.
                  I bought a bottle of 50 x 5mg tabs from iherb online 12$. It works great.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information