CBD oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBD oil

Does anyone on here have CBD oil, can't have any thc in it because of drug testing.. it seems to be the only thing that works for an ailment...

Hey mate,

not sure if if this is what you’re after however I’m currently using a cartridge from herbstrong.

Wasnt sure where else l could get it from - The CBD cream worked pretty well too.

https://herbstrong.com/

Comment

Herbstrong is in US how do you get to Aus?

Comment

I gave a pretty strong hint where to get cbd and a whole range of other stuff here in AUS but most of you can’t read between the lines so google caveman nutrition and get cbd to your door the next day

Comment

StickyFingerz Sorry I obviously missed your threa. When was it bud ???

Comment

• StickyFingerz
            StickyFingerz commented
            Editing a comment
            Back somewhere bro, anyway, old mate sells cbd oil Vapes, mg form and Dmaa Dmha pres and Other stuff

I'm just curious sorry to hijack this thread, does CBD oil help with sleep?

Comment

• StickyFingerz
            StickyFingerz commented
            Editing a comment
            Apparently, I’ve never used it lol but ummm Halkon supps I think mix 20mg cbd with 5mg melatonin so it must do something

Best for sleep that obv rnt Benzos I find is
          melatonin, herb life sends it to aus I don’t think u can buy it here I was on a mission to fix trensomnia a while back and melatonin hands down was the god send

Comment

Black market is the only way

Comment

Hey Fatboy was just put onto this website

www.rickscannabinoidoil.com.au

Hope its helps
              RICKS CANNABINOID OIL provides CBD Oil Products In Australia, CBD hemp oil is available Australia wide.

Comment

Yep i use it
                have two different products with varying percentage of Thc

works amzing me for me for sleep aid
                two - three drops under tongue before bed

Comment

Wheres the best and fastest place to get decent strong Melatonin here in Oz?

Thanks in advance 👍

Comment

• Experimentalxmas
                    Experimentalxmas commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got it from my doctor. I wanted stillnox but insisted I try it. Not for me bro

• WAR13
                    WAR13 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    one of the sponsors on here has it mate

I was getting 1000mg vape cbd oil in preference to using anti-inflammatory for my shoulder, did the job but i cant deal with the whole vape thing but if you want to give it a crack there's a heap of Aussie suppliers just google or even eBay. I bought the vape cbd from direct vapor in the us took 5 days to get to Queensland

Comment

Is the vape cheaper than the actual oil?

Comment

• WAR13
                      WAR13 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      not too sure but it does the job, ive also found a mob that do 100mg cbd capsules ill give them a try first see if they are any good then go from there.

Aye bro don't have a source for cbd oil but got a link for vapes n others pm me for the deets brother I personally enjoy the vape better then taking Xanax or vals to get to sleep on a tren cycle lol

Comment

https://cwcbdoil.com.au/ a mate of mine swears by supplier, buys for his mother.

Comment

Working...
                      X