Melanotan 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melanotan 2

Hey guy's finally making the change from fake tan too Melanotan 2 lol, which sources did you guy's use I was wanting too go with Ausmed, did people find their peptides good quality?

To add to this, what about guys with fair skin and freckles? Iv been tempted but don't want my freckles going dark and standing out.

Comment

• wannabebig
      wannabebig commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey man Iv'e been looking into this a lot because I'm the same fair skin some freckles only burn, from what everyone has told me it may darken freckles and moles especially when you take higher dose's but theirs no guarantee it will or it won't, but you will still tan you just need a higher dose and very gradually increase your UV exposure ( https://forum-bs.com/forum/forum/ste...-right-for-you) this was a thread from a while back were people give some pretty good info on how it works on different skin types. There was also a video on youtube of these redheads who take melanotan and after a while they got real tan and apparently it also darkened their eye brows and the men's beard hair I can't remember what it was called or how much they took but if it worked for them I think it would work for anyone.

• Masteronn
      Masteronn commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers mate

• wannabebig
      wannabebig commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I just realized I answered that part about the moles and freckles really badly lol
Working...
X

Debug Information