Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ordered clomid, hcg and sdrol. looking forward to see how my first PCT fares... smooth transaction process

Comment

• Another order done. Quick response, always here in 2 days. And gear spot on as always

Comment

• Ordered a couple of vials communication and payment was smooth recieved within 2 business days.......thanks juicehead

Comment

• Ordered threw juicehead yesterday and goodies come today. Very easy to deal with. Gear looks mint 👍👍

Comment

• First time using Muscle Pharma and purchased 2 x Tren A/ Test P/ Mast P blend and his stana tabs

No pip at all and his stana tabs are well pressed, was a pleasure to deal with and his reviews speak for themselves. Will definitely use again and recommend juicehead , great communication also

Comment

• Bigboyham
              Bigboyham commented
              Editing a comment
              Ran that stack just recent. You’ll have a great time bro

• Two sets of blood work .

This on 400mg Test Enanthate. Will upload 200mg photo on separate post

can vouch for juicehead, muscle Pharma is G2G

Comment

• I just want say thank you very much for juicehead from musclepharm for your amazing stuff I’m not sponsored receive the same stuff from you guys! Pl

Comment

• Placed 3rd men’s classic ifbb QLd all my prep with musclepharm gear from bulk till my cutting

Comment

• Been on Muscle Pharma Stan tabs and his 225mg Blend for 2 weeks nearly and wow what a difference in 2 weeks

I had been using Winny from other sponsors previously and this is the best Winny I’ve had, dried me out and have veins I didn’t know existed, can buy with confidence with Juice head, and can guarantee his gear is top shelf, thanks Mate

Comment

• running 800mg test 400 tren e 400

bloods came back as
                  test: 117.4
                  free test: 5698
                  estro: 494

wasnt lcms so fake estro reading
                  first time using musclepharma but im definetly getting more

Comment

• How's the tren e treating ya whoremoan ?

Anyone here run juices 20mg anadrol tabs or his superdrol tabs ?
                    Last edited by 91xx; 06-10-2019, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• Juicehead1983
                      Juicehead1983 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Look in the reviews , mods have ran them and said there gtg

• whoremoan
                      whoremoan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i loved it, i ordered more

• Bigboyham
                      Bigboyham commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tren A is def g2g so you can be rest assured I’m sure the E will be too. MP is quality bro

• Absolutely agree with you my man Juicehead1983 that it's gtg I've bought a few vials of test e 400 & NPP off of you brother ! Was namely looking for some more feedback should of re-phrased it but now that I've read back all good, will do a order very soon ! Cheers bud

Comment

• Any one know whats going on with Evil Corb Labs? Website down, and no respose in Wickr

Comment

• Lozza
                        Lozza commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They are on holiday. Their website is up? It’s evilcorp.is and has them listed as coming back on October 15th.

• Juicehead1983
                        Juicehead1983 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Evil on holiday for few weeks , muscle pharma still open

• Multiple larger orders with Juicehead1983 comms postage and ordering is quick and easy !
                      Gear is fkn spot on have several mates running his test-e 250 mast-e 200 and tren-e 200 all of them loving it !
                      Got a 20 year veteran saying the tren is fkn INSANE 😳

Comment

• What carrier oil is used lads?

Comment

• Juicehead1983
                          Juicehead1983 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Mct oil is carrier

• TheBeard
                          TheBeard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks juicehead1983