Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love to see compounding pharmacy DHB. Fingers crossed it drops with their new range

Comment

• As I'm new to buying online I was extremely skepticle about it , after receiving my product I couldn't be happier,Mark helped me through the process of making the purchase and kept me upto date on its progress ..... I will be making all my purchases through these guys from here on out .... 😁

Comment

• Anyone used the vita or Sparta proviron?

Comment

• Just wondering if Ausroids use wickr, I notice a lot of their post say they don’t but on their site it says they do. Just trying to setup a bank transfer
          Last edited by DREDAY94; 17-09-2019, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Scott Jackson
            Scott Jackson commented
            Editing a comment
            Think they canned wickr ages ago

• Scott Jackson
            Scott Jackson commented
            Editing a comment
            I just pay cash through coinloft, but just set up a Coinbase acct on app that links bank account

• DREDAY94
            DREDAY94 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ended up making a coinjar account & paid with bitcoin. Actually a much smoother transaction than I thought

• Not steroid related but still a product from the legends at austeroids their melanotan MT2 is some strong stuff, mixed a vial up with 2ml bac water and pinned 0.1ml (first shot) as i have with every other MT2 I've used in the past and I've got to say this stuff rocked me hard, the head rushes along with my head turning into beetroot plus the nauseous feeling. Second shot day 2 of
          pre-loading i decided to give 0.03ml which turned out to be a much more pleasant experience, after 4 days of pre-loading at 0.03ml and 2 shots in week 2 with one shot in the third week before getting on a cruise ship to Pacific islands. Long story short the tan I've managed to get from this stuff is like nothing I've had before i could've fit in with the natives of Noumea 😂 if your looking for quality MT2 look no further than austeroids.

Comment

• Phelpsy
            Phelpsy commented
            Editing a comment
            im keen hahaha

• SRLKLA
            SRLKLA commented
            Editing a comment
            Also forgot to mention my libido went through roof as soon as i started using it to the point my wife was like what the hell has gotten into you.

• Austeroids - Mark

struggling to find any posts about vita tren e? Have you had any negative feedback as I've been running the compound at 500mg/week for 5 weeks with no typical sides. Anyone else had experience with with vita tren e?

don't need replys about diet, training, the "ester kick in time" as I'm well experienced with the compound.

Comment

• FullThrottle
            FullThrottle commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven’t ran the vita tren e, but I’ve ran the vita sus 250 and didn’t feel much either. I’ve been using gear on and off for the past 10 years so I know what legit gear feels like too.

The Omnia brand they sell however, was legit stuff. I’ve also tried the vita orals and they were average at best.

• placed my first order with them on monday. received the goods on friday. Sparta test mix 400. love the website setup lots of good info on there. will be ordering again.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information