No announcement yet.

Godtropin240

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be following ironmaster to see if your gh shots pre bed is a better solution!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
      Will be following ironmaster to see if your gh shots pre bed is a better solution!
      Tried both morning/evening methods mate, did not notice any differences..

Comment

Hey guys just a quick up date. Changed to pre bed shots and after 5 days felt it was effecting my sleep. So I have gone back to shots first thing in the morning and seems to be all good now. into my 7th week now and the changes I seem appear to be getting more noticeable. Just in shape and the look of my body and fat loss is steady and my diet atm is only round 70% so I am very pleased with results. Their is 24iu in a vial so I just fill the vial with bac water and load the insulin pin past 100units so it is more like a 110units of water in a vial. I shot 10units which is around 2.2iu of hgh per shot and getting results at this dose. Just the last couple of days I am noticing some numbness in my arms at night nothing bad just feels like the arm goes to sleep so roll over in another position and it goes away. No real other sides. Currently running test p npp and eq with low dose provirion 6 weeks in starting weight 96kg @ 20% bf guessing now at 100kg but notice abs and can see muscle separation so guessing around 16% now goal now is to let my body weight do its own thing goal is to get back to my bodybuilding days. My offseason bf would be around 10-13% depending on how tight my diet was so goal is to get back to this level of bf. So far so good.

Comment

Working...
        X