Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hcg help

Hey guys.

Going to start my 5th cycle in just over a month.
    i usually just use clomid as my cycles have been test only. Now I’m adding deca and dbol I want to add hcg @ 500iu/ed for 10 days.

my question being, if I get 5000iu vial is that 0.1ml a day?

if you add 1ml of water then yes. however why not run hcg throughout the cycle? Keep yr leydig cells sensitized to LH rather than letting them become desensitised over a couple of months and then try and revive them from the dead.
    Please visit www.roidstop.net to order from one of Australia's most reputable AAS suppliers!

Comment

• Shmacked
      Shmacked commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for clarifying that mate.

The advice I was given was what I had planned on doing. But what you stated makes sense.

If I did what you suggest, what would be the recommended amount?

Personally I find 500iu EOD works well for me, used for the duration of a cycle.

Comment

RoidStop.net is right... if you can afford it then ru thrugh the whole cycle.

You are going to.be shut down beyond belief using a 19-nor like deca

Comment

Originally posted by PVIP View Post
        RoidStop.net is right... if you can afford it then ru thrugh the whole cycle.

You are going to.be shut down beyond belief using a 19-nor like deca
        so you and roidstop use 500iu eod always ?

i usually use 250 eod but was thinking of upping it ?

Comment

Simple google search will reveal a multitude of information regarding dosing of HCG, including in men who are on testosterone.

Here is a finding of just one of the many studies.

FYI subjects are on 200mg testosterone per week.

HCG dosage is EOD.

"ITT [intratesticular testosterone] increased linearly with increasing hCG dose (P < 0.001). Posttreatment ITT was 25% less than baseline in the 125 IU hCG group, 7% less than baseline in the 250 IU hCG group, and 26% greater than baseline in the 500 IU hCG group".

"These results demonstrate that relatively low dose hCG maintains ITT within the normal range in healthy men with gonadotropin suppression".

https://jhu.pure.elsevier.com/en/pub...testicular-t-3
          Last edited by Masteronn; 16-07-2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Shmacked
            Shmacked commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks mate, that’s some good information to definitely consider.

I’ve done plenty of googling and it seems I find one article with information and the next will be contradicting the first.
            I prefer to ask people who have first hand experience, hence I was told to use it for pct so I was going with that. Now having been provided with info from people here and their experience, I might follow that.

If you can afford it run throughout will deff make it easier to recover once ya off cycle, id run it at 500iu twice a week, should be plenty but you can adjust as you go into the cycle if needed, thats worked for me or you could do 250iu mon wed fri so its less but more consistant, either one works

Comment

Ive been using 2 x 250iu a week for at least 5 years straight now.
            Please visit www.roidstop.net to order from one of Australia's most reputable AAS suppliers!

Comment

• Hulk
              Hulk commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah agree with roidstop unless your running bigger dosages like over 1200mg plus then 2 x 500iu per week.

250iu x2 a week is what I use keep it in the bottom of the fridge with the veggies

Comment

Working...
            X