HMG, HCG and fertility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMG, HCG and fertility

Trying to get the miso pregnant. How should I dose the HMG and HCG? HCG 500iu 2 - 3 times a week? HMG not sure?

Firstly get a fertility test, see what’s actually happening, AAS use doesn’t necessarily make you infertile.

Secondly, HCG and Clomid are what you will probably want, HMG is ridiculously expensive, there was a good table that I’ll try and find for you that outlined suggested doses but it can vary from 250 IU to 5000 IU

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Firstly get a fertility test, see what’s actually happening, AAS use doesn’t necessarily make you infertile.

Secondly, HCG and Clomid are what you will probably want, HMG is ridiculously expensive, there was a good table that I’ll try and find for you that outlined suggested doses but it can vary from 250 IU to 5000 IU
      Thanks fella

Comment

My fertility plan:
        I blast and cruised for 3 years, came off then 6 months later trying to get pregnant.

begin all these protocols the day your partner starts her cycle. Should be ‘trying’ daily for the next week starting from the first day she finishes her cycle.

5000iu hcg mon wed fri for two weeks

second attempt using this we fell pregnant, i got back on 250mg test 4 wks later and then we miscarried at 6wks. I continued to use 250mg test and we tried for the next 3 months using the same hcg protocol but no luck.

from there i added 75iu of rFSH(can sub this for HMG) tues wed and sat alongside the above hcg protocol. I also added 50mg clomid daily, and 150mg proviron for the first week. proviron helps increase sperm motility as well.

my partner also used clomid to help release more eggs - females use 50mg clomid starting on day 3 of their cycle, until the last day of their cycle. There is a risk for multiple pregnancies with females using clomid but i believe that is more common after multiple cycles.

that got us pregnant, while i was still using my TRT. We now have a healthy 7 month old.

i chose to go the short and agressive method, but i’m sure lower dose for longer period would work as well, not sure how long it may take though. I would recommend dosing hcg at atleast 1000iu eod as a bare minimum.

any questions ask away

Comment

Originally posted by DEEZNUTS View Post
          My fertility plan:
          I blast and cruised for 3 years, came off then 6 months later trying to get pregnant.

begin all these protocols the day your partner starts her cycle. Should be ‘trying’ daily for the next week starting from the first day she finishes her cycle.

5000iu hcg mon wed fri for two weeks

second attempt using this we fell pregnant, i got back on 250mg test 4 wks later and then we miscarried at 6wks. I continued to use 250mg test and we tried for the next 3 months using the same hcg protocol but no luck.

from there i added 75iu of rFSH(can sub this for HMG) tues wed and sat alongside the above hcg protocol. I also added 50mg clomid daily, and 150mg proviron for the first week. proviron helps increase sperm motility as well.

my partner also used clomid to help release more eggs - females use 50mg clomid starting on day 3 of their cycle, until the last day of their cycle. There is a risk for multiple pregnancies with females using clomid but i believe that is more common after multiple cycles.

that got us pregnant, while i was still using my TRT. We now have a healthy 7 month old.

i chose to go the short and agressive method, but i’m sure lower dose for longer period would work as well, not sure how long it may take though. I would recommend dosing hcg at atleast 1000iu eod as a bare minimum.

any questions ask away
          Thanks man

Comment

Non forum part of this website has a how to guide, see below
            So you want to get your partner pregnant but you’ve been using, or abusing AAS? Male infertility is common enough among males in western societies—even in those who are not using, or have previously used AAS. Some quick definitions for those newbies reading: Infertility:inability to conceive children or young. AAS: An abbreviation for Anabolic and …

Comment

I alternated between 1 shot of pregnyl and one click of a gonadotropin pen (can’t remember the unit of measure) everyday and went from zero sperm to a pregnant wife within 3 weeks. I was on TRT at the same time so this was done with Dr supervision and PBS.
              My wife didn’t have any issues, it was all my side so I was fortunate and I consider myself lucky it happened so quickly.

Comment

Ive just gotten my mrs pregnant while on over 4 grams of gear a week...****

Comment

i was on for years strait and tren was there for the most part, i would of been convinced my sperm count was low, got my sperm count and it was high as all ****, definetly within the range
                  i did use hcg the last year though , at 250 iu eod
                  hope all goes well ya ****ing champion

Comment

Anyone know where I can buy some HMG or FSH?? I bought some HMG from roidstop but no confirmation or replies to my emails.

Will the regular GP supply me with HMG?

Otherwise anyone know where I can purchase some domestically?

Comment

• DEEZNUTS
                      DEEZNUTS commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Regular GP will def not give you HMG, or even hcg probably.

I actually got my fsh off a mate who went through all the hoops with a fertility doctor and government approval.. he had 2 pens left. I know RX used to have HMG.. roidstop will come through

Whats the difference between generic HCG and Pharma Pregnyl? Much difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Gainstrain View Post
                      Whats the difference between generic HCG and Pharma Pregnyl? Much difference?
                      No idea, the price definitely is more expensive.

Comment

Working...
                      X