Massive thank you to juicehead1983

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive thank you to juicehead1983

Those of you who have been around for a. While know me but for those that dont I've been on countless forums over the years anabolex, SF, agj, bop etc and I've always tried to educate people on anabolic androgenic steroids not just from my experience as a competitive bodybuilder but also my time studying organic chemistry at University. Anyways this year has been ****ing horrible first being diagnosed with heart failure which I have been successfully treating but then I was completely stopped in my tracks when I completely tore both my patela tendons deffending myself from a senseless attack. The surgery and hospital stay was hell and the 5 weeks post I lost everything my job, my house, all my money and shrunk down from 118kg down to 95kg it was a very difficult time as a human being and I want to take this time to thank juicehead for the support you gave me over that time and I can say with 100% certainty he is one of the good guys in the industry and in the 4 years I've known him I'm glad to call him a friend.

I don't know you Bigmike , but given that I've been around for a while and on similar forums, we may well have spoken in the past.

I'm sorry to hear the trials you've been through mate, but what truly warms my heart is that fact that you had someone there who gave a damn about you, picked you up, dusted you off and helped you rebuild. That's what a true friend does. My absolute respect to Juicehead. I've never done business with him, but from your message here, he's absolutely the kind of person I would do business with, simply because of his decency.

Kudos to you both, and if you ever need an ear big fella, drop me a PM.

Peace.

Comment

• Bigmike
      Bigmike commented
      Editing a comment
      Was definitely a testing time and one that showed me who my true friends were. Alot of people turned their backs on me. Thanks for the kind words mate

Thanks bro and all the best

Comment

Mike I’ve seen you across a lot of forums some way back when you would often write big posts about cycle advice etc on agj, for you to say he’s a good man it carries a lot of weight.

Sorry to hear about your health problems hopefully that’s now all behind you so you can move forward.
      Last edited by Sidechick; 15-12-2019, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Bigmike
        Bigmike commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks brother. AGJ was a good place back in the day alot of interesting characters too

Sorry to hear bro. Hope you get back on track!

Comment

• Bigmike
        Bigmike commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks brother

Wish u all the best mate. Around a year ago I went through some major depression and everyone went away n didn’t want anything to do with me. Now I’m doing well and I’ve left those ****s in the past. Looking back on it, I’m happy to have those people out of my life, all they did was take from me and use me, but never helped me when I needed it

Comment

• jay_are82
        jay_are82 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fk yeah, good on you bro! Leave those chumps behind cuz. I know exactly how you feel.

• Bigmike
        Bigmike commented
        Editing a comment
        I know all to well the cruel demon that is depression. At least you found out who was real and who wasn't

• WAR13
        WAR13 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a terrible way to find out who's real and who's full of sh*t mate i know from experience what its like to have so called "Brothers" turn their back on you. Glad you are also on track.

Hey BigMike

Juicehead is here to help I have ordered through him a few times and his gear is gtg.

I remember you from SF when that forum was pumping, you are a wealth of knowledge and wish you a great 2020 bro.

Comment

• Bigmike
        Bigmike commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks brother. SF was wicked back in the day and was sad to see it decline

All the best big mike bro. Just gotta take life a day at a time man only come out stronger at the end of it all.

Would also like to add that Juicehead is a straight up bloke. Goes above and beyond and such a great sponsor on here. Truely shows he values his customers and actually cares for them. Reminds me of Ned Kelly that guy was genuine as well. Goes a long way being a good kent

Comment

• Bigmike
        Bigmike commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks brother. Was so sad to see NKL go

Chin up lad

also thanks for juicy for solid gains 🤜

Comment

always a very consistently helpful guy, great for business

Comment

Bro I don't know you personally but I have seen your posts here and there.
          We have become a selfish nation. Almost in fear of helping others in fear of being kind
          The who cares attitude is all over us, and it's hard to find people that truly care. I'm glad someone was there for you.

You have a great 2020 coming your way.

​​​​
          "Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."

Comment

First and foremost I'm sorry to hear about your health issues bro. Secondly your health must come first over the gym, training and AAS.
            Thirdly your mental health is and always will be an issue especially falling into deep depression after all you've been through. I myself have suffered with depression for at least the past 30 years so if there is someone you need to just have a talk to hit me up with a PM and i will always be here to listen even if it's just something you need to vent about, it's better to let it out then hold it in a bottle it up.

Comment

• Bigmike
              Bigmike commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks and well said brother

Sorry that hear mate. We've seen you and your posts across multiple forums since pre 2010

You've always been a fountain of experience and knowledge, especially helping out those who are less experienced.

Life gets in the way of well laid plans. It's a *****. if there's anything we can do to help you out. Let us know
            Please check our thread HERE for all the latest deals and news. https://evilcorp.is

Comment

• Bigmike
              Bigmike commented
              Editing a comment
              Ahh man thanks Brother that means alot

good to hear stuff like this, i'm sure we have all been in the position off having c*unts turn their backs on us. It's good to see there are genuine blokes out in the place that are willing to help a brother out not just call each other a brother and do f*ck all to go along with that.
            Bigmike i'm glad your back on the mend mate and Juicehead1983 kudos. You've both restored a little faith in me when I thought the world was full of d*ickheads

Comment

• Bigmike
              Bigmike commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks brother.

**** man . **** go .
            i know the feeling of injury and never being the same again .
            and people turning there backs ...... yeah I figured that’s just the way life is .
            now I live like a hermit .

Comment

• Bigmike
              Bigmike commented
              Editing a comment
              I have always had a small circle but now it just got alot smaller. Sometimes staying in the shadows is best

• Proff
              Proff commented
              Editing a comment
              When sh!t goes sideways mate, it's not the words of our enemies that upset us, it's the silence of our friends. And...if you stay in the shadows, you don't get burnt.

Marilyn Monroe put it brilliantly: "If you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best".

If you can count your true friends on one hand and still have fingers left over, I reckon you're doing ok brother.
          Working...
          X