Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop complaining about PIP!

Rant time.

I am so sick of seeing so many threads / posts by members on this forum whinging, whining, moaning, and carrying on like little girls about 'PIP' (post injection pain).

Seriously, get the fvck over it. It's just part and parcel of the game.

Unless you're getting an abscess or infection from dirty gear, STOP COMPLAINING about the PIP you are experiencing from our sponsors' oils.

Back when we were running vet grade test prop, that sh1t would cripple us for days at a time -did we complain? No.

The PIP these days is so minor that anyone who complains about it should probably pick another sport like golf.

Too many snow flake fairy’s

Comment

• Chrs
      Chrs commented
      Editing a comment
      This post gave me pip 😂

Haha , I remember when they added more alcohol in the vet bladders , **** that **** hurt

Comment

• clen aus
      clen aus commented
      Editing a comment
      I havent seen bladders in years, i rememeber the days like the tepro prop bladders they would take out all the contents and replace with fake oil for resales lol

Yeah seems overly excessive, and I'm sure it is mostly novice/semi novice users of AAS.

Comment

Originally posted by FullThrottle View Post
      Rant time.

I am so sick of seeing so many threads / posts by members on this forum whinging, whining, moaning, and carrying on like little girls about 'PIP' (post injection pain).

Seriously, get the fvck over it. It's just part and parcel of the game.

Unless you're getting an abscess or infection from dirty gear, STOP COMPLAINING about the PIP you are experiencing from our sponsors' oils.

Back when we were running vet grade test prop, that sh1t would cripple us for days at a time -did we complain? No.

The PIP these days is so minor that anyone who complains about it should probably pick another sport like golf.
      100% with ya on this mate.......my first 3 cycles were test prop only because I could get the 500ml virbac bladders I eventually worked my up to do 2ml eod **** I was sore but the results were worth way more then the pain I was in on the daily.......ever since then no pip has ever come ****ing close hahaha

Comment

You don't know PIP until you've done water based test suspension. Wasp stings are less painful

Comment

RWR Stana had me walking sideways at work.

Comment

• Proff
            Proff commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahaha! There's a flashback! (But it was worth the pain).

Well there was that one time I injected crashed gear

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Skizzen View Post
              Well there was that one time I injected crashed gear
              Dude,
              ​​​​​ I injected crashed gear (with unbelievable pip) and persevered for approx 8 weeks (pinning 2ml every monday and thursday), through infections etc until I legit couldn't handle it anymore. 3 years on, lumps are still the size of apricots in my glutes.

As I'm typing this I'm thinking, "Man, what a complete muppet"

Money was tight and i got 'GIVEN' 10 vials of crashed gear. All i had to do was heat it up a little and bobs your uncle.........'YEAH, NAH, still hurt like hell'

So you sooks complaining about a little PIP, try crashed gear consistently for 8 weeks......then come talk to me.
              Last edited by Tups101; 03-12-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                thats your own fault usin crashed gear n not warming it up ya clown haha

• Tups101
                Tups101 commented
                Editing a comment
                I warmed it up, crystals disappeared, still was insane PIP. Lesson learnt.

Things we did to get swole aye.
                Last edited by Tups101; 03-12-2019, 02:52 PM.

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                haha yeh bro ive done my fair share of bad t400 where you couldnt sit for nearly a week, comes good then time to pin again, big hard balls form in the glute so spend hours sittin on a hot water bottle and massaging haha

Originally posted by ncnspkus View Post
              thats your own fault usin crashed gear n not warming it up ya clown haha
              Dude that's ridiculous but I guess 80-120 a vial is a lot of money what was the lab called? Megaswolle 1000mg 😂

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                wasnt me haha, yeh prob called "cbfs" (cant brew for sh*t)

Currently running some vet grade test 75mg/ml from a bladder and man she has some bite! Awesome stuff feel great apart from the bite

Comment

Well, as one of the guilty ones "complaining" about PIPS, I've had 15 + yrs using AAS and for the first time, I've had to stop a cycle due to daily abscesses and incredible pain where I couldn't walk or train. Different strokes for different folks. Some oils agree with some and not others. I tried every trick in the book but it is what it is. Back to my normal supplier and nothing is felt at all.

Comment

Christ..nothing compares to my first time using heavy solvents Guaiacol & EO..some guys can slam that stuff all day...Unfortunately, I was not one of them..hung in there as long as I could..but it got to the point where holding the steering wheel driving to work or on the forklift was seriously painful & the insanely knotted muscle was simply not worth it..Is what it is, when your talking pip..well when driving is close agony cause your delts are like baseballs..thats gotta be it I rekon..Lesson learnt.
                  Then again theres pain...then theres the impact on your ability to do everyday tasks..not even training..
                  I've had dead legs, arms; everyday standard post IM pain..par the course..but that shiz was next level..

Comment

My vagina started bleeding I got pip so bad once crypto and this super tren 11000mg/ml
                    Super legit tho

Comment

• Chrs
                      Chrs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My **** fell of using his deca 800mg per ml brew well worth the titties I grew

• Lorenzo
                      Lorenzo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Deca only crew seemed to have all died
                      Damm shame
                  Working...
                  X