BS website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS website

Anybody else find it difficult to find the link to the forum, i may be pretty lazy with my input but im here every day and was spewin when i thought the forum was gone, definitely glad to be back tho

Yeah mate, it wasn't easy, the active members who are missing can attest to that.

Comment

Was a pain in the arse

Comment

Atm evilcorp.is has the link up on his site while he is away

Comment

Yeah hopefully most members find their way back, i have to credit imed for the new link, i even signed up to aussie gym junkies which was probably the worst bodybuilding forum iv been on

Comment

The new forum site is not even coming up via Google search, only the old sites are getting identified.

Thank f*ck Evilcorp posted it on his site haha

Comment

• Aza
              Aza commented
              Editing a comment
              Google is pretty slow at updating its pages apparently

• Wrestlejitsu
              Wrestlejitsu commented
              Editing a comment
              Ahhh no wonder.....well hopefully the other members will find their way here some how

I looked everywhere to source info, had to join this and that forum to get back here and finally saw it on Evils website.
            This is by far the best fourm you can find.
            Plus being the way things are I think it's best if Google never shows the site up and the fourm sponsors should notify members somehow via email if this was to happen again.
            "Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."

Comment

It will take google ages to reindex the new url. It is basically a new site. Basically starting from scratch. May take a year or more. Maybe less as will probably build a lot of traffic quicker than most new sites

Comment

Good to see this site still kicking. I stumbled upon it in google trying different search terms. It eventually showed up after scrolling through several search results. Hopefully others find their way back too.

Comment

I stand corrected in this case. Obviously google picking up the new url quickly,. Unless the site IT has use the new google tool where you can point a disabled old url to the new one or along those lines

Comment

• Aza
                    Aza commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I tried every abbreviation i could think of in google coming up with nothing so lilb has done well

Originally posted by imed View Post
                  I stand corrected in this case. Obviously google picking up the new url quickly,. Unless the site IT has use the new google tool where you can point a disabled old url to the new one or along those lines
                  It comes up when you search 'bs-forum' and a sponsor (ausjuice in this case). Showed up as the third result in search.

Comment

Tried a few different combo’s on google. Took “buy steroids forum” for it to show up. Without the quotation marks, the search results were all dog****. People will find their way back pretty quickly through word of mouth I reckon. Happy to see it back so quickly

Comment

For those who have had trouble finding the new site, I'd recommend starting a fresh protonmail.com email (or another encrypted service) and registering that email on your bs forum account. Mods sent out emails with the new site address, but most of us still had old or unused emails listed.
                      Last edited by Hertderg; 07-10-2019, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Kuklinski
                        Kuklinski commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Legend thanks for that !!

****en beauty I found it....I never received an email just fluked it Google searching crtx85 username

Comment

Yeah. We back up. Thanks to all getting the site back on board.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information