Help interpret blood test results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help interpret blood test results.

I was just wondering if someone could help me interpert some of these results? And maybe give some direction.

I have done a full panel which is 11 pages long but have only included things out of range.

Male
    98.8KG as of this morning
    6ft tall
    12-13%bf
    Lift 4 times per week plus around 8 cardio sessions (Muay Thai, HIIT, Running, Sparring)

I am about to start my first cycle of:
    Test E 250mg twice a week (500mg)
    50mg of Anavar

Creatinine - This is the one that bothers me the most. This has always been high for me. I do a heap of cardio and generally, train twice to 3 times per day. So im hoping this is probably it. During the cycle, i would be looking to back off cardio a little and add another lifting day.

Cholesterol - Any advice on getting this under control?

Testosterone - No idea why this is so high, i have only ever used SARMS and i would have stopped them in November

Whit blood cell and neutrophils - No idea how to really interpret these. I feel healthy as, no sickness at all? Could these numbers be linked to the Creatinine?

My IGF1 levels should arrive tomorrow and my DHT in 1-2weeks. I can provide any other numbers you need.

Thank in advance

Creatinine is likely due to you training before bloods or having a big session the day before, most accurate results would be taking 2-3 days off the gym then getting blood work done, also first thing in the morning fasted. Your eGfr is pretty wacked too for some reason but most other kidney markers are fine, so it's likely just that.

Were these bloods taken fasted in the AM? Cholesterol is high for a natural aswell, I've taken Kyolic Aged Garlic 4 caps/Day in the past to reduce Cholesterol.. You can get that here; https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Testosterone you're probably just very lucky you recovered from your sarms cycle so well hahaha.

I'd speak to your doctor anyway, but if you didn't get a fasted test; do that first to retest.

Comment

I ate a huge cheat meal the Sunday night then ordered the bloods. I saw that ideally you want to eat clean before getting the test. I ate clean all Monday and fasted from 7:30pm Monday until 8:30am Tuesday morning

Comment

That might be what it was but usually i'm fine even if I ate **** the night before.. Bit weird, but as I said i'd retest under better circumstances; take a rest day or a few, get retested then if still elevated, see your GP.. the Kyolic Aged garlic is a miracle for trashed lipids though

Comment

Originally posted by testosterone95 View Post
          That might be what it was but usually i'm fine even if I ate **** the night before.. Bit weird, but as I said i'd retest under better circumstances; take a rest day or a few, get retested then if still elevated, see your GP.. the Kyolic Aged garlic is a miracle for trashed lipids though
          To be honest my diet could be cleaner too. I am about to go pick up that garlic extract now too.

The other thing I didn't post was my estrogen is all good, and I gust got my IGF1 back.

I was hoping to start my cycle Monday depending on the mail man. Plan on getting bloods done after the first 3 weeks. Do you think I'm g2g?

Comment

Cholestrol is only going to get worse on cycle. Other than that your bloods look good. You can try taking some fish or krill oil and get your hands on some GW-Cardarine helps with lowering LDL and raises HDL - **** works wonders even on heavy tren ace cycle last year.

Comment

Just picked up the garlic extract and fish oil. I can get cardarine too.

My read meat intake is high, I saw someone on another bloods thread say lowering animal fats can help too. Might stick to chicken and turkey

Comment

you can try that mate you might just have cholestrol issues hiredatary once your off cycle if it hasnt come good prob good to see GP.

Comment

I'll be doing more bloods 3 weeks in and at the end. I'll see how I go.

​​​​​​Appreciate all the help.

Comment

Bro.

With natty test levels that high i would not even bother going on cycle to jeopardise recovery.

just my opinion, but worth considering all the same.

I was getting natty test levels well below normal (4 tests over 6 month) which spurred my decision to move onto trt. And then blasting and cruising.

Comment

Agreed, Natty Test is amazing yet your Estradiol and HCT are not elevated which is even better.

With such an impressive hormone panel I'd be really hesitant to throw the dice on a single cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by syntax error View Post
                        Agreed, Natty Test is amazing yet your Estradiol and HCT are not elevated which is even better.

With such an impressive hormone panel I'd be really hesitant to throw the dice on a single cycle.
                        The plan would be 2 x 12 week cycles per year for now on.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyballs1234 View Post
                          Bro.

With natty test levels that high i would not even bother going on cycle to jeopardise recovery.

just my opinion, but worth considering all the same.

I was getting natty test levels well below normal (4 tests over 6 month) which spurred my decision to move onto trt. And then blasting and cruising.
                          My test is never this high normally, it must be left over from the LGD4033

Comment

• crtx85
                            crtx85 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            LDG wil tank your LH and FSH which in turn will tank your Total T and free T. you got some good natty levels.

Nah LGD won't increase Test on a blood test, it will in fact lower it. What have your previous testosterone results looked like?

By all means if your ready to jump on the bandwagon try two cycles per year and see how you go. If you like it (as most people do) blast and cruise will prob be a future consideration.

Comment

My previous test were much like my IGF1. Basically middle of the road. I'm not sure what has caused it to be so high?

Comment

Working...
                            X