No announcement yet.

My Blast with Team Hrvtska and EvilCorp Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be any before and after shots once you have finished this?

Comment

• Scott Jackson
      Scott Jackson commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe mate, will see where I’m at by end

• FullThrottle
      FullThrottle commented
      Editing a comment
      Posting before/after pics would be awesome, but I understand the resistance to do so - there’s always gonna be a few fvckheads who will comment saying “you needed all that gear to look like that!?” REGARDLESS of how you look in the after photo.

Or the typical “I have mates who use 1/4 of that amount of gear and are bigger” bla bla bla.

• WAR13
      WAR13 commented
      Editing a comment
      My thoughts on posting any pics is this; we clearly have narcs or currently serving officers of the law viewing these pages. If you are posting pics of yourself, ensure recognizable birth marks, tattoos, place of residence etc etc are not indicated in the pics lest someone recognizes something from the photo and comes knocking. Give them nothing take them nowhere.

Comment

• Scott Jackson
      Scott Jackson commented
      Editing a comment
      Eurobolen IGF-1 lr3

• Inked89
      Inked89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting me some of that in a few weeks

Blast Cycle Day 14

Hey guys,

Weight on day 1 was 110.8kg @ 10.2%BF

STATS ON WEEK 2 OF BLAST

Weight 115.8kg +5kg

Chest 115.5cm. +2cm

Waist 101cm. +1cm

Bicep 48cm +1cm

Quad 70cm. +1.5cm

Pinned today:

300mg Big Blend
    100mg Boldenone Acetate

Orals , 100mg Anadrol and 50mg Dbol

Glad to be training today after my cheat meal last night. Smashed a large Pepperoni pizza and a small chicken pizza along with some tortellini.

Mentally its always easier to smash a cheat meal on a blast instead of a cut or maintenance period as the extra cals obviously aren’t as harmful

Got through Shoulders today and felt great. Had a bit more in the tank today after the rest day and all fueled up.

Increased weight again on exercises and feel great mentally and physically

Comment

Blast Cycle Day 15

Hey guys,

STATS ON WEEK 2 OF BLAST

Weight 115.8kg +5kg

Chest 115.5cm. +2cm

Waist 101cm. +1cm

Bicep 48cm +1cm

Quad 70cm. +1.5cm

Pinned today:

300mg Big Blend
      100mg Boldenone Acetate

So I’m officially into week 3 of my blast and last night I had an early night and slept like a log.

I have definitely noticed a much better and deeper sleep from the 8iu of HGH per day, if anything it has actually made me feel a little more tired at the end of the day, I’m not sure if that’s the HGH or body adjusting to these massive amounts of Hormones

Also felt just a small amount of pain in my fingers late in the day, notice it when driving whereas I’ve never felt that tightness in my fingers before, yet again probably from the HGH.

Did chest today and felt strong and had a great workout.

Ive never been the strongest bench presser but hoping to hit 150kg over next week or 2 for 3-4 sets.

Set a goal of benching 170kg by end of this blast.

feel great mentally and physically yet again, surprising how well my body is coping and adjusting to these compounds, I’m putting in an extra gm of test a week than previous blast and not really going to notice the benefits of the test e for another few weeks.

This big blend is amazing stuff and so are the orals, surprised by the strength gains and recovery over the first 2 weeks.

Comment

Blast Cycle Day 16

Hey guys,

STATS ON WEEK 2 OF BLAST

Weight 115.8kg +5kg

Chest 115.5cm. +2cm

Waist 101cm. +1cm

Bicep 48cm +1cm

Quad 70cm. +1.5cm

Pinned today:

1250mg Test 400
        300mg Big Blend
        100mg Boldenone Acetate
        600mg Deca 400
        600mg EQ 400
        450mg Mast e 300

Just pinned all the major compounds again today, I’ve had absolutely no issue with any PIP or soreness whatsoever from putting all this oil in, touch wood!

To be honest I’m the last guy to complain about PIP because it’s part and parcel and the risk we take.

But even I’m surprised how comfortable it’s been so far as I’ve never used big blend before nor have I Boldenone Acetate and expected some discomfort possibly, but so far so good.

Definitely loving this injectable DBol, it seems to come on quicker than oral Dbol and may buy another vial for next week and pin 1ml/30gm preworkout. Feeling the buzz, focus and mental edge and wanting to go non stop.

My weight has been bouncing around from 115-117kg last few days and feeling leaner around the abdomen as well.

Looking forward to a big back workout today, feeling fresh and amazing today, plenty of energy
        UPDATE

Had another strong workout today, feeling really strong as each day goes by now and making the most of each session.

Feeling a bit sore in the chest from yesterday and looking forward to a rest tonight and hopefully another good sleep.

Ive honestly felt the best I ever have at any point in any previous cycle and not sure if it’s the increased compound dosages, the HGH or the introduction of the big blend to front load or the nutrition plan.

Id have to say a big part, or major part is the nutrition plan from Hrvtska as I’ve normally done a fair bit of dirty bulking in the past and am just feeling so much more energetic and healthier if that makes sense.

Fair to say it’s a combination of everything but really didn’t know what to expect by increasing Test by 1gm a week along with 2gms of big blend a week as front load, wasn’t sure if that would have an early impact on mood, general sense of well-being etc, I know it’s only start of week 3 and this could all still affect me negatively in weeks to come, but as of right now, I feel better than expected and training better than I have at anytime.

TNE arrived today so am looking forward to incorporating that in preworkout on leg, chest and back days
        Last edited by Scott Jackson; 19-11-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Juicehead1983
          Juicehead1983 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good results bro, keep up the hard work

• Scott Jackson
          Scott Jackson commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers bro, loving your test e and Dbol mate 👌🏼

• Hrvtska
          Hrvtska commented
          Editing a comment
          Motivating the community mate. Keep it up

Blast Cycle Day 17

Hey guys,

STATS ON WEEK 2 OF BLAST

Weight 115.8kg +5kg

Chest 115.5cm. +2cm

Waist 101cm. +1cm

Bicep 48cm +1cm

Quad 70cm. +1.5cm

Pinned today:

300mg Big Blend
        100mg Boldenone Acetate
        8 iu HGH
        10iu Novorapid
        120mg TNE
        30mg ARL Dbol injectable

Today was my best workout so far, wow what a difference the TNE made with the injectable Dbol.

Just felt it come over me, this pretty intense aggression, focus and confidence to be able lift whatever was in front of you.

Definitely noticed the affects of the TNE considering I’ve never used it before.

Looking forward to incorporating on chest and leg days.

Been feeling great again all week and am consistently having a good night sleep, feeling a bit sore and will enjoy my rest day tomorrow being Thursday.

Comment

• Hrvtska
          Hrvtska commented
          Editing a comment
          Special TNE

• Scott Jackson
          Scott Jackson commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha.... yeh cheers mate, that stuff is insane, loving it 👌🏼

Blast Cycle Day 18
        Hey guys,

STATS ON WEEK 2 OF BLAST

Weight 115.8kg +5kg

Chest 115.5cm. +2cm

Waist 101cm. +1cm

Bicep 48cm +1cm

Quad 70cm. +1.5cm

Pinned today:

300mg Big Blend
        100mg Boldenone Acetate

Today is Thursday and my rest day, and looking forward to it to be honest.

Im feeling great but the HGH definitely has me feeling tired in the afternoon but I benefit from it with amazing sleep.

May have to take a scoop of preworkout in the afternoon to get me through a work day or I feel like having a nap 😂

Looking forward to getting of the Orals, they’ve really messed with my appetite whereas normally I have no issues getting food down

Bring on Friday

Comment

• WAR13
          WAR13 commented
          Editing a comment
          buy a good coffee machine form kmart bro they've got them for $125 at the moment and find a good brand off coffee grind your own beans and have an espresso shot instead of the preworkout, works a treat and no stims to get you rattled later when you do need to sleep.

• Scott Jackson
          Scott Jackson commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers mate, never been a coffee drinker but may have to give it a crack

Blast Cycle Day 19

Hey guys,

STATS ON WEEK 2 OF BLAST

Weight 115.8kg +5kg

Chest 115.5cm. +2cm

Waist 101cm. +1cm

Bicep 48cm +1cm

Quad 70cm. +1.5cm

Pinned today:

1250mg Test 400
        300mg Big Blend
        100mg Boldenone Acetate
        600mg Deca 400
        600mg EQ 400
        450mg Mast e 300
        8iu HGH
        10iu Novorapid
        30mg ARL Dbol injectable
        150mg TNE

Just pinned all the major compounds again today, still no issues getting all the oil in.

Juicehead1983 Have to give a big wrap to your test e 400 mate, has been real smooth and had no pip whatsoever, his oils and orals are top notch. I’ve run his stana and 225mg blend with great results!

Also to EVLCorp labs, been using evils gear for a year now and haven’t had to look elsewhere. His high mg compounds save money and are top quality.

Ive also just pinned 150mg TNE with 30mg of ARL inj DBol and about to go smash back.

Im feeling rested and energetic, can’t wait to head to the gym in 45 mins.

The last few days my weight has actually dropped to about 114.8kg which is a kg down, but Hrvtska has kept me on maintenance cals of 4400 for first 2-3 weeks of blast to see how my body responds, official weigh in and measurements are tomorrow so after that we’ll see if any changes are needed.

Comment

• Hrvtska
          Hrvtska commented
          Editing a comment
          Methods to the madness "True muscle accrual" Freak show in progress!!!

Comment

Test e 400 from Muscle Pharma, no pip whatsoever, get on it 👌🏼

Comment

• Bigboyham
            Bigboyham commented
            Editing a comment
            Oath bro all his oils so smooth and easy to draw

Blast Cycle Day 20

Hey guys,

STATS ON WEEK 3 OF BLAST

Weight 115.3kg +4.5

Chest 115.5cm. +2cm

Waist 100cm

Bicep 48.5cm +1.5cm

Quad 70.5cm +2cm

Pinned today:

300mg Big Blend
          100mg Boldenone Acetate

Weigh in number 3 and lost .5kg this week and put some size on arms and quads while dropping around my waist.

Really happy so far, cycles gone by I probably would have been disappointed losing weight, but it’s a narrow minded approach considering weight means very little without measurements.

Definitely feeling leaner in places and thickening up in others.

Hrvtska increased my carbs a bit this week , it’s been a great experience learning off these guys regarding diet and nutrition.

Week 4 starts Monday and will be last week of the orals and will introduce 800mg of Primo a week as well.

Today is a rest day and will enjoy smashing in a cheat meal tonight guilt free.

Cant wait for Sunday to give this TNE another crack, going to 200mg preworkout and will go nuts in the gym

Comment

Blast Cycle Day 21

Hey guys,

STATS ON WEEK 3 OF BLAST

Weight 115.3kg +4.5

Chest 115.5cm. +2cm

Waist 100cm

Bicep 48.5cm +1.5cm

Quad 70.5cm +2cm

Pinned today:

300mg Big Blend
            100mg Boldenone Acetate
            8iu HGH
            10iu Novorapid
            200mg TNE

Start of week 4 tomorrow, really looking forward to the progress over next month as the Test E, Deca and EQ start doing their thing.

Enjoyed my cheat meal last night, had Korean boneless fried chicken in hot and spicy sauce with rice, kimchi and Asian slaw.

Just pinned 200mg of TNE and about to go to the gym for a chest workout.

Bring on Monday and the start of week 4 💪🏼

Comment

i like following along

post your bloods up if you get it done

Comment

• Scott Jackson
                Scott Jackson commented
                Editing a comment
                Will do, cheers mate

Blast Cycle Day 22

Hey guys,

STATS ON WEEK 3 OF BLAST

Weight 115.3kg +4.5

Chest 115.5cm. +2cm

Waist 100cm

Bicep 48.5cm +1.5cm

Quad 70.5cm +2cm

Pinned today:

1250mg Test 400
              300mg Big Blend
              100mg Boldenone Acetate
              600mg Deca 400
              600mg EQ 400
              450mg Mast e 300
              8iu HGH
              10iu Novorapid
              30mg ARL Dbol injectable
              150mg TNE

Just pinned all the major compounds again today, still no issues getting all the oil in.

Got through a solid Shoulder work out today, am still struggling with appetite from the Adrol, haven’t had it this bad before although it’s hard to gauge.

Blasts gone by I’d eat some dirty cals so was easier to get up there, but now eating a lot more clean foods, I need to eat a lot more to get the cals up so it is hard to compare.

Definitely feeling fuller, this is my last week on orals and the big blend and will be bringing Primo E in for rest of cycle.

Comment

Blast Cycle Day 23
                Hey guys,

STATS ON WEEK 3 OF BLAST

Weight 115.3kg +4.5

Chest 115.5cm. +2cm

Waist 100cm

Bicep 48.5cm +1.5cm

Quad 70.5cm +2cm

Pinned today:

300mg Big Blend
                100mg Boldenone Acetate
                8iu HGH
                10iu Novorapid

Today was probably my toughest day, felt a bit sore and fatigued by afternoon.

Felt some joint pain in my wrist and elbows from chest this morning mostly from the Dumbell press I’d say, could be a combination of things especially lifting heavier weight than I have in the past.

Looking forward to a good sleep tonight and will have an early one to help with recovery and grow.

Comment

• WAR13
                  WAR13 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Going well bro
              Working...
              X