Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin for newbies in oz

Hey guys.

Whats the easiest way customers can purchase bitcoin and pay for there products?

I dont trust cardless cash, esesually for sponsors neither customers.

What would you reccomend on how to start for crypo newbies buying there goodies online within oz
    https://www.buy-steroids.com.au/foru...rum/ag-pharmaz

Coinjar is the easiest i found to use bro.

Comment

Is that an app or ?
      https://www.buy-steroids.com.au/foru...rum/ag-pharmaz

Comment

Coinbase. There's a website and app. Purchase the bitcoin with debit or credit card. Bitcoin goes into your wallet instantly

Comment

I use Exodus wallet for my transactions. And Changelly to purchase my crypto, no complaints from my end.

Comment

News agency mate easiest way I've used

Comment

I found blockchain pretty good , after putting it off for ages finally did it. Once you go through all the verification bull**** it's pretty good

Comment

Gym user News agency what do you do through them ?

Comment

I second coinbase

Comment

Can anyone fill me in on the fees on coinbase please ? I've not used bitcoins since way back in the day when I could get them for cash, before most people had even heard of them. Looks like im going to have to bite the bullet and start using them as hardly any labs left that use other payment methods.

Comment

coinloft is decent

Comment

Hulk it's a cash deposit through the newsagent. You place your order through bit coin click on newsagent give them your cash and they scan a code that Bitcoin sends through to you. But they take 2% surcharge when you make your payment.

Comment

I have been doing cc for ever on here with suppliers that would do it, plus bank transfer, finally bit the bullet and got coinbase... verification was sweet as, putting money in was easy and sending bitcoin to a supplier yesterday went smooth, little bit of a fluctuation in price as the bitcoin rate changes but only talking a couple of dollars... Done the research and went with coinbase but at the end of the day any of the apps that are recommended by members on here are all good from what I can gather just a slightly different user experience..

Comment

• jeddamuscle
                            jeddamuscle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What were the fees like when purchasing the coins through coinbase ? cheers
                        Working...
                        X